Monday, August 18, 2008

"Buh"



This past Thursday and Friday, Drew and Rebecca went to spend some time with Grammy and Papa. So we only had one of our babies with us, Belle, or as Becca calls her "Buh".

"Buh" was Rebecca's first "word". Naw, I don't mind that the dog's name was her first word and not "mama" or even "dada". I guess Rebecca has my love of dogs.

Anyway, I am not sure what Belle thought about all the peace and quiet. She was able to be out in the house a little more. She seems to hide when the kids are around so that her tail doesn't get pulled or her ears tugged on. That is until someone has some food out. Rebecca loves to give Belle some of her extras. Belle is such a great dog and puts up with a lot. I thought that it is only fitting for her to have a little mention in the blog.

No comments: