Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Friday

Who has more teeth?
Carson and Rebecca
Happy Birthday
I love Aunt Rachel!
Cousins Leah and Rebecca
Rachel and Drew

On Friday, we went to the Sevier's to celebrate Thanksgiving with Grammy's family. Drew got reacquainted with some of his cousins and immediately took a liking to one cousin in particular. Drew kept saying, "I like Rachel." He picked some beautiful weeds to give to her. Rachel Tassin, you have an admirer. He wants her to come and visit him and spend the night. That is the way a 4 year old shows how much you mean to him. He just told me, "I love her." (he is watching me type this blog). Then he said, "I love my family." He's a keeper.

Drew and Rebecca always have the best time surrounded by cousins. Since my side of the family is small, I am happy that my kids get to experience aunts, uncles, and cousins. As always, Amanda, Carson, and Caden are so great to Drew and Rebecca. We also celebrated Mamaw's 90th birthday and ate lots of food.

If you are a member of the Coile family and you weren't there, you were missed. Hope to see you at the next event.

No comments: