Drew and Rebecca decided to have a picnic. Rebecca calls this a nic nic. Even Belle wanted to be in on the fun. (This picture is from a few weeks ago).
Rebecca is talking so much more everyday. She is saying lots of 2 word combinations. We love it when she tells us to "mon" and gestures with her arm. She says that when she wants us to "come on" and get something for her. She definitely has opinions on everything and is getting sent to time out more frequently. She is also a dramatic girl and enjoys flopping herself down when she isn't getting her way and needs a good cry. Her favorite show is Calliou. Drew and Becca love this show. I am not sure why. They want to dance whenever they hear the music. Rebecca asks for it all the time. They also like Dora and Diego, which Becca calls "Go, go eee" for both shows. She wants to watch movies and says "movies mommy". I promise that I try to get my kids to play... ugh it is such a battle some days over the T.V.
No comments:
Post a Comment