Wednesday, September 22, 2010
See you at the pole
Drew, Rebecca, and I participated in our first See you at the Pole day at Drew's school this morning. It is where you gather around the flag pole to pray for your school, teachers, classmates, etc. It is usually a student led thing, but since our school is only K-2, I had a feeling it would be parent led. I emailed some friends last night to see if anyone wanted to join me and we had a turnout of 5 adults and around 12 kids. God provided this great turnout since I just heard yesterday that today was when it should be held. A dad led us in the prayer. It was so great and gave me great comfort as I walked Drew into school. He has had the hardest time adjusting to school and this was the first time I dropped him off and he didn't cry or tear up. That in itself is an answered prayer. I am so thankful to know that when I am not with him at school, that Jesus is with him and watches out for my baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment