Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School 2012


Goodness. Time is marching by quickly! I can't believe I have a Second Grader and a Kindergartner! They were all smiles as they went out the door. Rebecca was a little misty as I left her room, but I think knowing Drew was in the building was comforting. Also she already had so many friends in the class. Drew was also happy to see all his buddies from last year. I had my kids just right to have the groups of friends that we do!
So grown up

All smiles, she has been to this school so many times
 
Having a sweet moment,
anyone noticing their color choices?? yes, maybe I had something to do with it

Glad they are in school together (at least for this year)

Daddy just had to wear maroon

She looks a little worried... notice the forced smile


Drew looking forward to meeting his new teacher


My Favorite Second Grader

No comments: