Friday, June 5, 2009

Going with the flow

We were planning on meeting my friend, Michele, and her daughters at Miller Outdoor Theater to see a children's play. I guess that everyone in Houston also wanted to go because I had a hard time finding a place to park. Michele didn't find a parking space and decided to go home. The play wasn't really what I thought it was going to be and Drew and Rebecca weren't that interested. Since we were already there I just decided to make the best of it. Drew was making the best of it by running up and down the hill and what ever brother does so does little sister. So there they are running the hill. Rebecca kept asking for the ulmuls so we went to the zoo again. Afterwards we stopped by the pond. The entire Hermann park area is really nice since the remodel. I splurged and bought the kids popsicles (Becca's first). It was a nice day and I am glad that I went with the flow and just enjoyed it even though it wasn't what I had planned.

The last picture shows that the day was a success because I wore them out!!

No comments: