Saturday, May 7, 2011

Moms and Muffins

Rebecca's school invited the moms to come and have muffins to celebrate Mother's Day. The children sang a few songs and presented us with some "gifts". I received a card, a picture of myself (with red hair and red eyes and no body), paper flowers, and she answered some questions about me.

Here are her answers (in italics):


My mom is 40 years old. (that is too close to the actual number. I was really hoping she would say that either I am 78 or 3, but no, she is only off by a little!)

My mom is the prettiest when I got married.

My mom likes to make chicken. Not sure about that, but at least she didn't say chicken nuggets or hot dogs.

My mom always says, "I love you." So glad this was her answer and not "Go to time out" or "Just a minute" because I feel like I say these words all the time. I do love this little girl!!!!!!!!

Me and my best girl!


No comments: