For Drew's
ssseventh birthday, I must have lost my mind. He is
ssso into animals and wanted to have
sssome kind of animal party. His cousin Carson had a
sssnake party last year that Drew loved.
Ssso good mom that I am, I hired the
sssnake man to entertain at Drew's party. I guess it was better to have
sssnakes come than to have lions or cheetahs, the animals that he is really into.

The birthday boy in front of his
sssnake cupcakes

The group was very interested


She was right in the mix and loved every minute. Wonder if I will be doing this again in a few years. Of course, don't know if many girls would want to come to that party!

Drew with the largest sssnake

We all gave it a try. Dad!

Kelly and look who is right next to her, trying to get in a touch!

I gave it a try and was so happy to give that snake back to the handler.

Brett is ssso calm.

Can't believe that mom touched it!

Blowing (ssspitting) out the candles. That cupcake is all yours, Drew!
No comments:
Post a Comment